Architect. Builder. Coach.
- Build Quell from prototype to shipped. A true player-coach, you’ll select, manage and mentor the technical team and make critical decisions about every aspect of the architecture and technical vision.
- Set the standard for the project’s code architecture and technical vision
- Plan, build and refine game features
- Work with CEO to define milestones and objectives
- Manage, recruit and mentor other team members
What we’re looking for.
- Passionate about building games that make a difference
- Strong leadership skills, including talent development and direction setting
- Ability to adapt and move at pace
- Strong portfolio, including multiple games shipped and maintained in Unity
- Clear communication of tech challenges and decisions to the wider team
- Experience on a shipped multiplayer Unity game
- Live ops experience
- Action/RPG/Combat titles
- Experience with hardware / connected games
- Advanced animation experience
- AI experience
- Top-of-market salary & equity in a high-growth, well-capitalised start-up
- Free books. We’ll add anything you like to our library
- Discounted bikes. Save up to 25%+ through our cycle to work scheme
- Shape the culture of a young, ambitious organisation