Machine Learning Engineer
Break down the barriers between
player and game.
- Develop a world-leading ML model to classify human activity from Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) sensor data.
- Your model is core to the immersiveness of Quell’s player experience, linking their movements to the game world. High accuracy and low latency are your holy grails.
- Build and iterate on the model to create the most compelling player experience possible
- Define and execute on the data acquisition and training strategy
- Test model interaction with gameplay to guide development
- Optimise the model for performance on key platforms
- Work with the CTO to define milestones and objectives
What we’re looking for.
- Experience with human activity recognition
- 3+ years’ experience as an ML Engineer or similar role including neural network experience
- Strong experience in Python and relevant libraries (scikit-learn, pandas)
- Experience with constrained environments (microcontrollers, mobile phones etc.)
- Clear communication of tech challenges and decisions to the wider team
- Time series analysis using appropriate neural networks (CNN, LSTM, RNN)
- Experience with accelerometer/gyroscope/IMU data
- Arduino/microcontroller programming
- Experience with wearable technology/gaming applications
- Experience with TensorFlow
- Experience deploying ML in production environments
- Top-of-market salary & equity in a high-growth, well-capitalised start-up
- Free books. We’ll add anything you like to our library
- Discounted bikes. Save up to 25%+ through our cycle to work scheme
- Shape the culture of a young, ambitious organisation