Paint a unique and timeless vision.
Then bring it to life.
- Build Quell from prototype to shipped. A true player-coach, you’ll select, manage and mentor the technical team and make critical decisions about every aspect of the architecture and technical vision.
- Define the visual identity of the game across characters, creatures, environments, spells and equipment
- Manage the full visual asset pipeline across 2D, 3D, animation and game optimisation
- Work alongside the Production Director to establish milestones and objectives
- Manage, recruit and mentor other artists
- Scale and manage a pool of outsourced talent
What we’re looking for.
- A versatile portfolio showcasing stylised, timeless aesthetics. Think Breath of the Wild, Sky & Journey…
- Worked from start to finish on shipped games
- Expertise in 3D (Maya, Blender or 3DSMax)
- Expertise in 2D concepting
- Super strong in character art
- Experience in Unity
- Action/RPG/Combat experience
- Experience managing teams (internally and outsourced)
- Experience with shaders / technical art
- Experience with procedural generation
- Experience with animation
- Experience working in startups
- Top-of-market salary & equity in a high-growth, well-capitalised start-up
- Free books. We’ll add anything you like to our library
- Discounted bikes. Save up to 25%+ through our cycle to work scheme
- Shape the culture of a young, ambitious organisation